Sunday, August 8, 2010

Updates on National Day's Eve

Coastal Scents spree loots have arrived in sunny Singapore! It was my first time participating in a spree and the organizer is super efficient. Fantastic. I have since made my final payment, now patiently waiting for my items to be delivered. The shipping for my 10 items cost only SGD1.75 (after discount)! There was a USD20 discount given for purchases of USD100 and above. Guess we got lucky, it only started after the spree was opened. Let's hope that the items will arrive in pristine condition. No damages please!

On a side note, I have been madly researching on sunscreen ingredients. An article is in progress, to share my findings with you. The search for the perfect sun screen might come to an end soon! I will try to finish up the article tomorrow and do some market research at Watsons'. (Note to self: Must not overspend.)

Happy National Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment